Prague Open & Masters 2016
Welcome to Prague, one of the most beautiful Capitals in Europe !
The WBA event in 2016 will also feature the Grand Finale of the GERMAN MASTERS SERIES 2016 for 16 pre-qualified players on 24th and 25th of November 2016, followed by the PRAGUE OPEN & Masters until 27th of November.
Highlights of the event:
- PRAGUE OPEN, free entry event (25€ registration), re-entries possible as long as available, 500 € guaranteed to the winner, 5 point matches, knockout format.
- PRAGUE MASTERS, affordable entry fees and competitive T-Swiss format.
- Unlimited consumption of soft drinks (water, juices, sodas) in the playing room and a daily dinner buffet (choice of meat/fish/vegetarian) for just 30€ cover daily (mandatory for all players and social guests).
- NO late registration fees !
- 4-stars hotel with all amenities, centrally located and within walking distance of all sightseeing spots, at a preferred rate of 70€/night single and 75€/night double, including breakfast and free wifi. Bookings need to be done before end of October as the room block is limited in numbers and time.
- Various Side-events (DMP, SpeedGammon, Doubles, Mini-Jackpots).
- Seated dinner and awards ceremony on Sunday 27th November.
- Professional and high-class tournament equipment provided.
- International Participation of competitors, featuring several Backgammon Giants and Grandmasters.
- Fun, friendly & social atmosphere on top of high quality competition.
See you all in beautiful Prague end of November for a weekend of fun and competition...